At Paul Scott Orthodontics our private orthodontic treatment uses the most up-to-date techniques and offers a number of benefits over NHS treatment.
Patients can choose from a range of the latest invisible braces, which also offer improved comfort and potentially faster treatment times, compared to standard NHS treatment.
Private orthodontic care is available to all ages and at Paul Scott Orthodontics we specialise in care for adult patients.
We offer a choice of convenient appointment times to fit in with our patients' busy lifestyles and flexible interest free payment plans.
There are no waiting lists so treatment can usually begin immediately.
What are the benefits of private treatment?
- All treatment is performed by a specialist orthodontist
- Flexible appointment times around school or work commitments
- No waiting lists
- Treatment can be planned to be completed before examinations
- Treatment can be carried out in children at the most appropriate age
- Choice of brackets and materials.
- Wide range of contemporary aesthetic appliances available